Deputy Director of English
Start Date: September 2021
Salary: TMS (fringe) TLR
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Want to use your ambition to take on your first leadership and management role, or expand your existing leadership skills into a new role?
• Believe all students can be outstanding?
• Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
• Want to embark on an exciting professional journey in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application. Ormiston Park is a small but growing 11-16 Academy. Our vision of ‘Believe and Achieve’ underpins all aspects of academy life in our impressive, well-resourced buildings and grounds. You will join a caring and committed body of staff and enjoy working with friendly and enthusiastic students of whom we are extremely proud. You will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision, impacting positively on outcomes for our students, ensuring aspirations become reality. Ormiston Park Academy having received our Good judgement in 2017, is now on the journey to Outstanding.
The available role provides a great opportunity for an existing experienced teacher looking to progress their career into a leadership role.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
• Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Have a proven track record of impact in your teaching career to date.
• Possess outstanding subject knowledge and passion for your subject.
• Commit to furthering your own professional development through the bespoke opportunities on offer at the Academy.
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy, contact Sally Spraggon, PA to the Principal on 01708 865180 or email@example.com
Our application form and job description are available in the About - vacancies section of our website. All applications are to be returned electronically. Early applications are encouraged.
Applications via recruitment agencies are not welcome.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 24th May 2021 at 12pm noon.
Interviews will be held Wednesday 26th May. The agenda will be confirmed following shortlisting.
We reserve the right to close the applications earlier than the date stated above.
Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Ormiston Park Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Ormiston Park Academy is a co-educational secondary school based in Aveley, Essex, for students aged 11-19.
Ormiston Park Academy holds both Healthy School and International School status. It has been granted Investors in People status and more recen...