Brooke Weston Teaching School Alliance is a cohort one teaching school and sits at the heart of Brooke Weston Academy, an outstanding 11-18 Academy. Brooke Weston Teaching School Alliance has an impressive track record of collaboration, school improvement, professional development and initial teacher training. We offer an exceptional working and learning environment where the improvement of educational standards are placed at the heart of all Teaching School Alliance activities.
As a National Teaching School Alliance we offer excellent professional development and promotional prospects and the opportunity to work with like-minded professional partners from our alliance of schools. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, inspirational and outward looking leader with a passion for school improvement and staff development.
As a member of staff we can offer you the following:
• Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects
• Opportunities for continued professional studies
• The support of a cohesive and committed team who work collaboratively in school improvement and instil and maintain high standards and expectations • Laptop to support your role
• Breakfast and lunch provided for all staff
• Onsite professional gym at a discounted rate
• As a member of staff at Brooke Weston, you will:
• Be a consistently outstanding teacher
• Be passionate about school improvement
• Be eager to inspire and motivate others to exceed expectations
Further details about the Academy, the above position and details of how to apply can be found on our website www.brookeweston.org or by telephoning 01536 396366.
Applications may be submitted in writing addressed to the Principal or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, 24 September 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 24 September 2018
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts working with children and young people will be subject to an enhanced disclosures barring service check.