Who are we looking for?
We have a new opening for a Deputy Head of English Language and Academic Integrity to join our ONCAMPUS team. Our Deputy Head of English Language and Academic Integrity will support the professional development of tutors and will share best practice conducive to excellence in teaching, learning, and student experience. The post holder will ensure that all required documents and meeting minutes are circulated to members of the relevant committees, thus supporting robust academic governance. The successful candidate will support ONCAMPUS centres in implementing current academic quality processes and in auditing academic quality standards.
Do you have an experience overseeing quality processes? Do you have experience on team supervision or line management? If so, this could be the role for you, and we would love to hear from you.
- Ability to accurately assist with the production of key ONCAMPUS English language assessments and teacher training delivery tools as required
- Ability to analyse assessment data and report on student performance
- Ability to produce concise summary reports and present these as requested
- Ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision and thrive both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to express complex and technical ideas in plain English to a variety of audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s desirable)
- Minimum of Level 6 (Level 7 desirable) qualification in TESOL/Applied Linguistics or related subjects (if degree held in unrelated field)
Why will you love working here?
Working with our ONCAMPUS team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team who have a shared focus of collaborating and improving the lives of learners. You will have the best of both worlds, the opportunity to grow personally whilst helping students develop.
Join a global education organisation that is respected for its successes and provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
If you want to achieve more in your career whilst simultaneously helping our international students, please visit our website below to apply.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
The closing date for application is 28th February 2021
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website.
If more information is required contact email@example.com
Cambridge Education Group