As a 7-18 State Boarding School we are seeking a dynamic and effective candidate to support the Head of Department in providing effective leadership of the Mathematics Department to ensure high standards of teaching and learning and the delivery of an inspiring mathematics curriculum to ensure all our pupils make excellent progress.
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate about the teaching of Mathematics, and in the leading of others to teach Mathematics effectively.
• An excellent classroom practitioner with an understanding of high quality teaching and learning
• Experience of successful teaching of Key Stage 3 -5
• Experienced in effective data tracking and intervention to support progress
• Able to lead and inspire others to achieve success
• Enthusiastic about their own professional development
Benefits of working at our school
Single or larger rent-free accommodation may be available for the appointee in return for boarding duties.
To apply please complete an application form with a covering letter or supporting statement by clicking the apply now button.
Closing Date: 09:00 Friday 25th May
Applications will be considered as they come in and an appointment may be made before the closing date.
The Royal Alexandra and Albert School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including an Enhanced DBS check.