An exciting opportunity is available for a Deputy Head (with responsibility for the Middle Senior School) in our Senior School for an August 2021 start.
Focus of the Role:
- To work with the Head of School and Senior School Leadership Team to ensure that the College mission, vision, core aims and guiding statements are met.
- To demonstrate and lead with a clear and passionate focus on student wellbeing and learning, and the ongoing strategic success of the Senior School.
- Leadership and management of all aspects of provision within the Middle Senior School, Years 9-11, which includes approximately 500 students.
- Direct support and line management of pastoral group leaders (Heads of Year) and curriculum group leaders within this division of the school.
- To actively engage and lead in areas of professional learning and community engagement.
- To deputise for the Head of School when required.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to inspire and motivate students with a diverse range of talent and ability. A desire and willingness to teach in the Senior School is essential, experience of IGCSE and/or IB is beneficial.
The right candidate will be a highly committed team player with the drive, energy and passion to develop this forward-looking school. Applicants must be willing to lead by example and play a full part in the College’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
The successful applicant will need to be sympathetic with the ethos and values of Dulwich College. An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, and details will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
The closing date for applications is 25 February 2021. To apply please go to the Dulwich College International careers site here.
Dulwich College (Singapore) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
CPE Registration Number: 201027137D. Period of Registration: 09 January 2020 to 08 January 2024
Dulwich College (Singapore)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
Dulwich College (Singapore) caters for a diverse range of international students reflective of Singapore’s cosmopolitan nature as one of Asia’s most vibrant centres. The College opened its doors in August 2014 with 880 students, and will eventually h...