Due to the retirement of the current postholder after many years of outstanding service, Mayville High School would like to invite applications for the post of Deputy Head for September 2021 to contribute to the further development of our happy, thriving and successful school.
This is an excellent opportunity for an inspirational, highly experienced candidate to join our Senior Leadership at an exciting time in the school’s development. As one of the Deputy Heads of Mayville High School you will play a key role in supporting the Head in formulating, implementing and monitoring the agreed vision for the future. Your role will be vital in ensuring the smooth and professional operation of the school and creating a positive and purposeful working environment for pupils and staff.
This post would ideally suit an applicant seeking a second deputy headship.
The new Deputy Head will:
- have a proven record of successful senior leadership experience, preferably at deputy head level already
- will have held substantial posts of responsibility in a variety of schools
- have a commitment to securing excellence in all aspects of school life
- demonstrate a determination to ensure the very best for every child
- have relentless stamina to withstand the significant demands of the post
If you would like to receive an application pack please ring 023 92 734847 or email the Head’s PA, Mrs Carter email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Friday 29th January 2021
Location : Hampshire
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Mayville High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 16 years
Mayville has been at the heart of Southsea life since 1897 and, to this day, we continue to follow our founding philosophy of educating the 'whole child' – 'The head. The hands. The heart'. Our ethos serves to instil a life-long love of learning in e...