Holland House Infant School and Nursery, Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield, B72 1RE
Telephone Number: 0121 464 3654
Email Address: email@example.com
The Governing Board and Headteacher at Holland House Infant School and Nursery are seeking to appoint an inspirational, creative and dynamic Deputy Headteacher to work alongside the Head Teacher and governors to set and implement the school’s strategic vision to maintain a cycle of ongoing school improvement and development.
We are looking for a Deputy Head Teacher to effectively lead on assessment and data management across the school. The DHT will be working with a dedicated and conscientious team of professionals and staff who share our vision for all children at Holland House to be happy, hardworking, aspirational and to achieve their fullest potential in a safe and engaging learning environment. We are an ‘Outstanding’ school and we are very proud of the success and achievements of all of our children and this is something that we share and celebrate in school consistently. We are now looking to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher who can join us and complement our dedicated and dynamic team of staff supporting our vision, to strive to be the best we can be.
We are looking for a senior leader who:
- Is dynamic, creative, ambitious and enthusiastic about teaching and learning.
- Has a proven track record of outstanding classroom practice and can coach and mentor other professionals to improve teaching and learning further.
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of assessment and data management.
- Has the highest expectations of learning and behaviour.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can lead and inspire others.
- Is able to actively promote the welfare, well-being and safeguarding of all children.
In return we can offer:
- Friendly and welcoming children who love to learn
- A supportive team of professionals, staff, governors and parents/carers.
- A caring and nurturing school with a strong sense of family and community.
- A school where difference and diversity is celebrated.
- A school where children’s rights are taught, understood, implemented.
- Exceptional CPD opportunities.
If you would like to visit school, please call Mrs Bond or Miss Kelly on 0121 464 3654 to arrange a visit. Initial visits will be on Friday 20th September at 9.30am, Monday 23rd September at 2.00pm or Wednesday 25th September at 2.00pm.
Closing Date: 16/10/2019, 12.00 noon
Application packs can be obtained by contacting the school directly or online from the school website. If you have not heard from us by Monday 21st October please assume that your application has not been successful. Interviews will take place week commencing 21st October 2019.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.