Yardley Primary is a large, four-form entry, primary school. There are currently 840 pupils on roll. The pupils are aged between 4 and 11 years. Yardley is an inclusive school, serving a multicultural and diverse community.
Could you work in collaboration with the Head Teacher and current Deputy Head Teacher to provide excellent leadership to Yardley Primary? The specific brief will be dependent upon the individual strengths and competencies of the applicant.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT ALL CHILDREN ENJOYING THEIR EDUCATION WHILST GAINING OUTSTANDING RESULTS?
The Head Teacher and Board of Governors are seeking an excellent practitioner who believes, like us, that every child deserves the best learning experience and can meet national expectations or better. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of strategic school improvement across the primary range.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A consistent track record of outstanding teaching.
- Experience in both raising and sustaining standards in teaching and learning.
- An ability to identify school priorities and strategically plan for improvements.
- The ability to coach, mentor and support colleagues, embedding excellent practice.
- Pupils who are learning focused, responsive and enjoy their education.
- A dedicated and hardworking staff team.
- Committed and engaged parents and governors.
- A welcoming and inclusive learning environment in a well-resourced school.
- High quality CPD opportunities.
Yardley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: Friday 20 April 2018 at 12pm
Interviews: W/C 23 April 2018
Pre-visits are arranged for 2pm or 4.30pm on Tuesday 17 April.
Please contact Mrs Lesley Bond on 0121 464 3235 to attend one of these visits. Download documents here.
Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to the school postal address
F.A.O. Mrs Lesley Bond.
Yardley Primary School, Harvey Road, Birmingham, B26 1TD
Tel: 0121 464 3235
Chair of Governors: Mrs Jan Moss
Head Teacher: Ms Gaynor Moore