Due to the promotion of the current post holder, the Board wish to appoint a Deputy Head Teacher. The successful candidate will first and foremost be an excellent teacher, who is committed to achieving the best outcomes for all children. We are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual who is able to build excellent relationships within the school team and work in partnership with the Head Teacher and Board to continually improve this very successful and popular school.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner;
- Be passionate about children’s learning and progress;
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour;
- Have proven leadership qualities and the ability to inspire and motivate colleagues;
- Have a good understanding of effective, inclusive education;
- Be committed to involving parents in the education process.
We can offer you in return:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and motivated children;
- An experienced, dynamic and vibrant team of staff and board members;
- A school where every child is provided with the opportunities to achieve their potential;
- A commitment to your continued professional development;
- A caring and supportive learning environment.
An informal visit to the school is encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Claire Stokes, School Business Manager on 01204 333530, to arrange for w/c 4 January 2021 or w/c 11 January 2021.
Please email your completed application form and supporting statement to Tanya Johnson, School’s HR Manager Bolton Council at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 10am
Shortlisting: Monday 25th January 2021
Assessment Centre: Monday 8th February 2021
Interview: Tuesday 9th February 2021
Start Date: Monday 19th April 2021
Egerton Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years