West Hill is inviting applications from highly motivated senior leaders for the position of Deputy Headteacher. West Hill is a primary school in South West London judged to be Good by Ofsted (September 2015). We are looking to appoint an inspirational practitioner who can further develop the quality of Teaching and Learning at West Hill. We will provide you with the perfect opportunity to play a significant role in a school with a strong team ethos, motivated children and supportive parents.
- Be an excellent leader with a proven record of raising achievement
- Be committed to the progress and well-being of all children
- Be able to maintain the warm and caring ethos of our multi-cultural school
- Be able to accept challenges, inspire and motivate others
- Have a passion for children’s learning and development at all levels
- Be prepared to bring a fresh perspective to new education initiatives
In return we can offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression
- A creative environment
- A dynamic and dedicated staff, committed to pupil success
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Visits to the school are essential. Further details can be obtained by contacting the school by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8874 5900.
You can also visit our website www.westhillprimaryschool.org to find out about the many things we do!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ Alternatively please contact the school for any further details.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email or by post.
When completing the form candidates should refer to the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 16 March 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 27 March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.