Deputy Head Teacher
The Richmond upon Thames School seeks a dynamic and enthusiastic Deputy Head Teacher to support the Head Teacher realise our Trust’s vision that every student will leave RTS with excellent academic outcomes and a clear purpose for the next stage of their lives.
We welcome interest from candidates who:
- Are aspiring to Headship within the next 5 years
- Have clear values and moral purpose, focused on ensuring excellent educational outcomes for all students
- Can communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, and build positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Have a track record as an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have proven experience of empowering students and staff to achieve their best
- Can demonstrate high degrees of personal integrity, creativity and resilience
- Have experience of developing their own expertise and skills, and that of those around them
- Have strong organisational and ICT skills
Through our School Trust Partnerships, we will provide you with the support needed for your ongoing professional growth and development.
Prospective candidates are welcome to come for an informal visit to the school before submitting their application. Alternatively, you are welcome to discuss any questions you may have prior to submitting your application; contact Portia Ransley, PA to the Head Teacher on 0208 891 2985 or email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date: 25 February 2019
To apply for this role, click the apply button where you will be re-directed to the school's website to complete the online application.
RTS opened to 150 Year 7s in September 2017 and will grow to 750 students over the next four years. We are an 11-16 mixed school with an open admissions criteria and located on the Richmond Education and Enterprise Campus (www.reec.org.uk).
The Richmond upon Thames School Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS check and to disclose any information relevant to Disqualification by Association.