Are you ready to be a key player in a fresh team leading a school that is determined to improve beyond its current outstanding status? If you are then our deputy headteacher position may be exactly what you are looking for!
We are a mixed selective school in Buckinghamshire looking for a deputy headteacher to join a newly appointed headteacher in September.
We can offer you
· a school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
· a strong commitment to your own professional development.
· the chance to be pivotal in the school’s journey from outstanding to world class.
We would like you
· to be an outstanding teacher
· to be a strong and sensitive leader who others follow
· to have high expectations of yourself and our students
· to be a team player willing to contribute to all aspects of school life.
· to have made a significant impact in your current role
We have no particular “specialist” role in mind. A strong candidate will be confident in leading any aspect of school life. The specific duties of the post will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: