Due to the retirement of the current post-holder, an exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for the position of Deputy Headteacher at Northfield Manor Primary Academy, part of the innovative family of schools that makes up Victoria Academies Trust. The MAT was formed in 2014 and operates nine primary schools across the West Midlands. We have a proven track record of transforming schools, especially those we sponsor.
Northfield Manor Primary Academy is a happy two-form entry partner school with welcoming staff and delightful, enthusiastic pupils. As a trust capacity-giver, it is a school committed to providing a stand out education that inspires children and adults to be innovative, independent and aim for excellence. The successful candidate will be fully committed to achieving our audacious and ambitious vision.
Although based at Northfield Manor Primary Academy, the role may involve travel across the other academies in the trust as you develop your leadership role by providing school-to-school support if required.
As an excellent teacher you will be:
- An innovative, highly motivated and inspirational leader with a proven track record;
- At the cutting edge of pedagogical research, theory and professional learning and development;
- Committed to the values of the trust ensuring that all our people become the best they can be.
As a stand out school, we will provide:
- Superb professional development opportunities in the school and across the trust so that you are well-placed to become an excellent headteacher and system leader;
- Happy, entrepreneurial children who are extremely eager to learn and achieve highly;
- A staff team that will support you to be successful in your role in the school and across the trust.
To learn more about the academy and Victoria Academies Trust please visit:
www.northfieldmanoracademy.org.uk Twitter @NorthManorAcad
www.victoriaacademiestrust.org Twitter @VicAcademies.
Visits to the school to meet our Headteacher, Mrs Sandra Pennington, are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Jackie Jordan, the Senior Office Manager on 0121 675 2489 for an appointment or to request an application pack. Application packs are also available on our websites.
The trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be completed.
Application Deadline: Monday 12th November 2018, 12.00am
Interviews: Week commencing Thursday 22nd November 2018