Due to the promotion of the previous post holder, the Governors of this popular school wish to appoint a dynamic Deputy Headteacher to work in partnership with the Head teacher the leadership team, staff and Governors. This is an exciting time to join our team and play a key role in our future.
Brownlow Fold offers you:
- A popular school in the heart of a multicultural community
- Happy, caring children who are eager to learn;
- An enthusiastic and dedicated team, determined to enable every child to succeed;
- Supportive parents and a committed Governing body;
The children, staff and Governors are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner, keen to share good practice with colleagues;
- Has high expectations of themselves, pupils and staff and has a passion for enabling all children and staff to reach their potential;
- Is a team player with the ability to motivate, lead and support colleagues;
- Is extremely driven and committed to working the Brownlow Fold team to secure our long term goals.
The children and staff warmly welcome you to visit our school prior to application. Please contact the Business Manager, Mrs Vickers, at the school to arrange a visit.
For an application pack, please contact Tanya Johnson by email at email@example.com or telephone on 01204 332802.
Please email your completed application form, together with your Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
School’s HR Manager
Chief Executive’s Department
Closing date: Monday 14th January 2019.
Shortlisting will be on: Thursday 17th January 2019.
Lesson Observations: Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
Assessment Centre: Thursday 24th January 2019.
Interview: Friday 25th January 2019.