Manor Park is a vibrant, thriving and very successful school. It is an exceptional place for learning, with talented staff delivering an imaginative and rigorous curriculum, amazing well-rounded children and fantastic academic results.
As we continue our exciting journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’, following the relocation of our existing deputy headteacher, we wish to strengthen our well established and innovative senior leadership team, by appointing an outstanding deputy headteacher.
We are looking to appoint an external, ambitious deputy headteacher or very experienced senior leader, with substantial proven experience of whole school improvement. This leader will work with us to spearhead the provision at our school and bring a fresh perspective, helping us to meet new challenges. You will need to ensure our children continue to make exceptional levels of progress and receive first class pastoral care, with access to the highest quality enrichment activities.
This talented and inspirational deputy headteacher will:
- have ambitious aspirations for all our children and the ability to motivate and inspire every child to reach their full potential
- have a commitment to working collaboratively, supporting and developing both themself and colleagues to extend leadership potential in school and the professional development of all our staff
- have a clear understanding of the Ofsted framework and what constitutes outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to ensure that all our children get an outstanding education
- be good at working in and building teams and partnerships in and outside school
- have a proven track record of school improvement, strategic planning, coaching and mentoring staff
- skilfully promote the school and work confidently with parents, carers and the wider community
We can offer you:
- a discrete leadership role with no timetabled teaching commitment
- the opportunity for you to expand your professional horizons, develop your senior leadership skills and work toward headship
- the chance to make a difference to our happy and successful school through being instrumental in developing very high standards for our pupils
- a school open to new ideas and willing to support change
- wonderful children who love learning, are excited by challenge, and are extremely well-behaved and enthusiastic
- a talented, committed and ambitious staff team and forward-thinking senior and middle leadership teams, totally committed to delivering outstanding outcomes for all our children and themselves
- the support of a very effective governing body, dedicated parents and an effective PTA
- a wonderful, innovative school environment and high-quality resources
Our children believe that “We have got a missing piece in our Manor Park puzzle and we need somebody to complete it, as we have goals to achieve and we need YOU to help us reach them”. They are particularly excited about welcoming a new deputy headteacher who:
- will bring fresh ideas and make learning even more exciting and fun
- has got a colourful personality, is smiley and kind
- will have their finger on the pulse and know what is going on everywhere
We warmly invite you to come and visit us. Please call the headteacher to arrange a visit or for an informal conversation.
Manor Park Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and baring service check.
Application forms and further details are available from the school and should be returned to the school firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1st March 2021
Interviews: Friday 12th & Monday 15th March 2021
Manor Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years