We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Deputy Headteacher from August 2021. The successful candidate will join the school at the same time as our newly appointed Headteacher and will support her and the established members of the SLT to drive the school forward in its next stage of development.
To be a successful Deputy Headteacher at St Catherine’s, you will:
- teach to Grade 9 standard & have the ability to support and challenges colleagues in your areas of responsibility to do the same
- have an acute awareness of the importance of knowing each student well and plotting their individual paths both academically and pastorally
- have the ability to ensure students make outstanding progress across all key stages and subjects
- be committed to enhancing the ethos and culture of the school through determined and ethical leadership so that it becomes highly professional, transparent, safe, efficient, secure and a fun place to work and study
- thrive on working in teams but be able to work independently
- constantly challenge yourself to become a better practitioner and leader
- demonstrate an unwavering commitment to the development of the Catholic life of the school.
- be a practising Catholic with an unwavering commitment to the development of the Catholic Life of the school
In return, we will offer you:
- an incredibly supportive group of colleagues and leaders
- a personalised training and development programme
- intensive leadership coaching and career advice
- the chance to perform on a wider stage through the diocese, the LSU group of schools and our London networks.
For an informal conversation about the role with the Headteacher Designate, please contact Samantha Marley, Assistant to the Interim Executive Headteacher at email@example.com to arrange a time.
Start date: August 2021
Salary: Highly competitive and based on experience & potential
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021 | 12:00pm
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 3rd May 2021
St Catherine’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and expects all members of the school community and applicants to share this commitment.
St. Catherine's Catholic School