This is an excellent opportunity to help lead our established 11-18 co-educational academy of nearly 1600 students, part of the CfBT Schools Trust (CST).
Following the retirement of the current Deputy Head, we wish to appoint an inspirational individual with a proven track record of improving standards at either Deputy Head or Assistant Head level. The post holder will lead by example, motivate others and develop strong relationships with all stakeholders to help drive the school forward on its journey of rapid improvement.
- be a consistently outstanding classroom practitioner
- be an effective, organised, inspirational role model with excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- have a proven track record of raising standards
We offer you the chance to join:
- our supportive, dedicated and progressive team of over 200 teaching and support staff
- an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with the full ability range, located in a vibrant and growing community in South Lincolnshire
- a multi academy trust with a vision to transform lives by improving education in the diverse communities that we serve.
The Deepings School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.