The Governors of St Ursula’s Convent School invite applications from highly motivated, inspirational and outstanding leaders for the post of Deputy Headteacher from Easter or September 2018. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Headteacher in strategically leading and managing the school, and will have shared responsibility for the overall effectiveness in providing the highest quality of education for all its students.
The successful candidate will be expected to lead staff in continuing to raise standards in our outstanding school (see St Ursula's Convent School) We seek an individual who is committed to supporting and nurturing the Catholic ethos of our school and who can demonstrate a wholehearted commitment to the ideals of our faith.
Applications are welcomed from committed Catholic educators, whether currently working in the Catholic sector or beyond. We offer excellent opportunities for training and professional development and the role would be ideally suited to an excellent practitioner with ambition for headship.
St Ursula’s Convent School is an outstanding school where:
• it is a pleasure to teach
• students are ambitious and aspire to be the very best
• all staff have exceptionally high standards and expectations
• Senior Leaders and all teachers are passionate about making a difference
• Governors are strongly supportive of the school. We are looking for an inspirational leader with a proven track record in senior leadership who:
• has commitment to and understanding of Catholic education
• can demonstrate experience in raising standards
• can demonstrate experience of implementing whole school initiatives
• has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• aspires to lead their own school as Headteacher in the future.
Application details are available from Louise Shackel on email@example.com.
Visits to the school are encouraged – please contact Louise Shackel to arrange a time.
St Ursula’s Convent School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment.
An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date for applications: Monday 22 January 2018
Shortlisting: Thursday 25 / Friday 26 January 2018
Interviews: Thursday 1 / Friday 2 February 2018