Woodlands is an exciting and welcoming school in which to work. We have high expectations of our students and we want to recruit teachers who are passionate about their subjects and dedicated to providing high quality teaching and learning. Our school is on a journey to become truly outstanding and we welcome applicants who wish to join us on that journey.
To further develop the leadership capacity in the school, we are seeking to appoint a new Deputy Head Teacher from September 2019. We are looking for an innovative teacher who shares our passion for raising the standards of progress and attainment of all our students. This is an important appointment for the leadership of Woodlands as we aim to become an outstanding school and the first choice school for our community.
The successful candidate will have
• A proven track record of raising attainment and standards at senior leader level
• A commitment to raising standards for all our students
• A passion for teaching and learning
• The ability to lead and motivate a team of staff
• The ability to inspire our students
• An innovative approach to problem solving
• A strategic and collaborative approach to school improvement
The post offers an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate. This role has significant whole school leadership responsibilities in an innovative environment which will provide excellent preparation for those aspiring to become a Head Teacher in the future.
If you would like to visit the school or talk with the Head Teacher about the post please contact Nikki Purse on 02380475966.
Download an application form and further details from
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on 25th February 2019