An excellent career opportunity has arisen to join our friendly and thriving school. We would like to appoint a suitably experienced, ambitious and driven practitioner with high expectations for our pupils. The successful applicant will be able to embrace our ethos and contribute to the further success of our growing school. The position is non class based to enable the post holder to focus on key leadership and management areas. We are looking for someone who has the commitment and motivation to support the Headteacher in delivering school and national priorities.
We can offer you:
• a welcoming school situated in the city of Hereford that benefits from expansive grounds with views of the River Wye and Hereford Cathedral
• excellent opportunities for professional development
• dedicated staff who are committed to making a difference
• enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• a modern, well-resourced building
Riverside is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and relevant pre-employment checks.
Visits to the school are encouraged for this post and can be arranged by emailing the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27 June 2018 at 12noon.
Interviews will be held the week beginning 9 July 2018.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For application details please visit our website: www.riverside.hereford.sch.uk