The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to play an instrumental part in leading the team.
Full time, Permanent
£55,588 - £61,106 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, L12 - L16
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
Minet Junior School is going through an exciting time of change and is looking to create a new senior management team.
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational Deputy Head teacher to play an instrumental part in leading this team along with the newly appointed Head teacher. They will work closely with a new senior leadership team to accelerate pupil progress and drive the school forward, ensuring that all pupils have the best possible education and school experience.
We are looking for an applicant who:
• has proven experience of middle or Senior Leadership.
• has strong leadership qualities, be able to lead, inspire and support others
• is an outstanding classroom practitioner and is dedicated to leading and promoting high quality teaching and learning throughout the school.
• has a commitment to maintaining high standards and to continuous school improvement
• is keen to promote high quality English and Maths skills across the curriculum
• has high expectations of pupils' achievements and behaviour
• has an enthusiasm for working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
• is friendly and approachable with excellent management and communication skills
• has experience of strategic planning and of school self-review.
• has proven experience of analysis and use of data, pupil premium, managing performance management and other strategies for school improvement.
• good communication skills both written and oral
• excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to make him/herself approachable to all members of the schools community and listen to their ideas.
We can offer:
• training / CPD
• a happy, friendly and inclusive school serving a culturally diverse community
• a broad curriculum and a strong commitment to the personal, social and emotional well-being of all pupils
• lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
• a dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
• supportive parents and governors
• a commitment to continuous professional development
• a well-resourced and attractive learning environment.
• staff gym for your personal wellbeing.
We encourage visits to the school- please contact Liza Clack on email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 26th April 2019 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: W/C 29th April 2019
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.