Middleton Technology School is an 11-16 school, and is one of 3 secondary schools serving the town of Middleton within the Borough of Rochdale to the north of the Manchester boundary. The school is part of Great Academies Education Trust which is a small multi academy trust.
This post is a new and exciting post, which gives the opportunity to really make a difference to the life chances of our students. Such is our desire to provide the very best Teaching and Learning in school, there is also an Assistant Headteacher i/c Teaching and Learning, as well as 6 Lead Teachers. You will have a significant role in ensuring our Teaching and Learning provision is truly Outstanding. We aspire to provide the best educational opportunities and outcomes for students.
· Do you have a clear vision, moral purpose and possess the passion and drive to inspire our staff and students?
· Are you an excellent classroom teacher?
· Are you innovative and dynamic?
· Are you able to strategically lead and make a significant and sustained impact at a whole school level?
· Do you have the resilience, generosity of spirit and commitment to make the difference?
If this is you, come and join our excellent team. The staff at Middleton Technology School are a passionate team of professionals whose purpose is to inspire excellence for all.
Expect to work hard but the personal rewards for your efforts will exceed your expectations.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is Friday, 15 December 2017
Interviews will be held Wednesday, 10 January 2018 and Thursday, 11 January 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to a DBS check.
“In Pursuit of Excellence”