Required 1 January 2022.
Can you make a difference to the future lives of children at St Mary's CE Primary School?
Do you have aspirations to push the boundaries of primary education?
St Mary's is an exciting and lively school of 192 pupils in the Rossendale Valley and is an inspiring environment in which to work. We are passionate about ensuring all children have a positive experience each and every day and therefore are put at the heart of everything we do.
We are very proud of our strong and closely knit school community where we nurture children based on fairness, kindness and respect, where everyone is considerate of each other and we work to equip our children for success in a rapidly changing world. We want to ensure that the Christian ethos of St Mary's is encouraged and celebrated and remains at the heart of everything that we do.
What we are looking for:
- You will support the Head Teacher, work alongside other Senior Leaders and be fully committed to driving improvement through collaborative efforts and the sharing of knowledge and expertise. You will want to ensure the continued development and incorporation of the strong Christian ethos of the school
- We want someone who is passionate about developing children's enjoyment of learning whilst ensuring high levels of progress and achievement, a resourceful, inclusive and enthusiastic educationalist
- You will be forward thinking, able to balance the demands of being an effective classroom practitioner with those of being a leader and able to lead and support the development of school initiatives
- You'll possess drive and flexibility with a personality that inspires respect and trust. A good sense of humour is important as is the ability to support, coach, mentor and work collaboratively with others
- You'll be resilient, understand the challenge of change and innovation and above all want to inspire children to reach their potential.
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in and you can see yourself fitting in to a school like this please contact Mr Neil Gurman via the school office.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Informal discussion: Please contact Mr Neil Gurman via the school office.
Interview date: 15 October 2021.
Application forms: please return to email@example.com
Closing date: 23 September 2021.
St. Mary’s C. E. Primary School Rawtenstall
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary controlled funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years