The Governors invite applications for the post of Deputy Headteacher to join Heyhouses Endowed Church of England Primary School.
We seek to enable children to reach their full potential educationally, spiritually and socially so that they may become all that God has created them to be.
Heyhouses is a thriving school; it is three form entry with a strong family ethos where every child is known by name and valued.
Our vision is that at Heyhouses all pupils will have a positive experience and understanding of Christianity, developing their own spirituality. They will feel loved, valued, respected and secure.
Through a rich and creative curriculum, our pupils will flourish, deepening their knowledge and developing their skills and enthusiasm for life-long learning.
Would you like to join Heyhouses and become part of our inspiring team?
If yes, then we welcome your application.
- a friendly, Christian school where everyone is valued and supported;
- well-behaved, positive, enthusiastic children who enjoy learning;
- supportive parents and governors who are keen for the school to thrive;
- a committed and friendly team of dedicated, hard-working and supportive staff;
- a split site school with both modern and Victorian buildings, excellent facilities and spacious grounds;
- an exciting leadership opportunity.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- provide strong, Christian leadership supporting the ethos of the school;
- be an outstanding teacher with a proven track record of excellent classroom practice;
- offer drive, vision, enthusiasm and commitment;
- have the experience, professionalism and determination to deliver the highest standards of teaching and learning;
- contribute to an inclusive environment with a focus on raising attainment for all pupils;
- establish good relationships with staff, children, governors, parents and the wider church family.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Informal discussion: Please contact the headteacher at the school on 01253 722014.
Interview date: 13 October 2021.
Application forms: Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 20 September 2021.
Heyhouses CE Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years