Why not start your New Year as a Deputy Head Teacher at Templenewsam Halton Primary School?
'Your school is characterised by the happiness and eagerness with which pupils and staff engage with each other and their learning....... Pupils enjoy school and thrive on the challenging teaching and care they receive.' OFSTED March 2017
We want a highly motivated, courageous and innovative person who would like to join with our happy team, fantastic children and supportive parents in leading the future direction of our school.
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious leader who can continue to lead our school, alongside our highly experienced headteacher, with a strong sense of compassion and moral purpose, inclusive approach and high expectations for outstanding learning.
In return we can offer
- Responsive, well behaved and enthusiastic children who are a joy to be with
- A dedicated and fun team to work with within a caring, family ethos
- Supportive and trusting parents, an active PTFA and exceptionally strong community
- An extremely proactive and supportive network of local partners and schools within a forward thinking Trust
- A strong, supportive and experienced leadership team and governing body
- A highly regarded, vibrant and exciting school which is extremely popular in its community and oversubscribed
- A strong commitment to your professional development
Templenewsam Primary is part of a highly effective and close working group of schools within a learning partnership co-operative trust. This brings incredible capacity to our schools in terms of professional and curriculum development, Extended Services support for 0 - adulthood and community enrichment.
Visits to the school are welcome.
Please contact Tina Horsey, Business Manager, to arrange a convenient time for you to visit.
Closing date: Friday 13 October 2017 by 12:00pm with shortlisting on the same day
Interview dates: Tuesday 17 October and Wednesday 18 October 2017
Candidates should apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Templenewsam Halton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment and to keep themselves safe.
Appointments made are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.