“The Headteacher, leaders and governors have created a positive culture in the school. Pupils are keen to succeed, take pleasure in their learning and make a full contribution to the life of the school” (Ofsted – January 2019)
We are seeking a dynamic and inspirational leader who can motivate students and staff alike as a Deputy Headteacher at Denbigh School. A proven record of significant leadership experience and raising standards through innovation and creativity is essential. The position will line manage curriculum areas and timetabling.
Denbigh can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a welcoming, dynamic and dedicated community.
- Staff development and well-being is important to us and we offer excellent staff benefits, including pension schemes, an Employee Assistance Programme, social events, staff breakfast, annual flu jabs and discounted gym membership.
- The opportunity to join a growing and successful MAT which has recently been awarded a new school on the western expansion area in Milton Keynes, opening September 2020.
- The knowledge that you are making a difference to students lives.
- Opportunities for exciting career development, including a subsidised MA Programme
A bit about us:
Denbigh School is an 11-19 comprehensive school in Milton Keynes with around 1800 students. It is part of the Denbigh Alliance – a growing MAT within Milton Keynes. Our focus is on maximising the achievement of students across all curriculum areas, whilst developing the whole individual. Denbigh School is forward thinking and has an innovative school environment. Denbigh School was designated as a Teaching School in the first cohort, thus putting us at the centre of school improvement, CPD and teacher training locally together with our Alliance Partners. The Engima Maths Hub is based at Denbigh School, one of only 37 Maths Hubs in the country. We have recently become a Computing Hub, one of only 30 in the country. Both Hubs are at the forefront of developing teaching and learning in Maths and Computing. We are also an Ofsted Outstanding SCITT centre training both primary and secondary teachers across Milton Keynes.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career then please visit our website www.denbigh.net where you can f ind more information and our application pack.
Closing date for applications is: Monday 14th October 2019 12 noon
Interviews are likely to be held: 21st and 22nd October 2019
CV’s will not be accepted without a completed Denbigh Application form.
Denbigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.