Knowles Primary School has an opportunity for a
To start September 2020
Scale L8 -12, £48,808 - £53,856
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and successful senior leader with a strong track record of school improvement to join our dynamic Senior Leadership Team. You will help us guide the school and work with our colleagues to take us to the next level.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dedicated professional, who is willing to go the extra mile to help children develop and thrive.
You will be:
● an ambitious leader with experience of accelerating progress and raising attainment
● an outstanding classroom practitioner with a secure knowledge of Early Years and National Curriculum
● a strong communicator, eager to engage actively with students and parents in the school community and with the authority to be a visible and respected presence across the school
● driven to ensure that the school’s core principles of equality, community and inclusion are at the heart of school life
● dynamic, ambitious and determined to make a difference to the community we serve
● passionate about learning and knowledgeable about the factors that affect learning
● able to prioritise and delegate effectively
● experienced in managing the performance of staff and cultivating motivated teams to create amazing learning experiences
● a strong communicator, personable, caring and passionate with high expectations of yourself and others.
We can offer you:
● children who are happy and proud to attend school
● a culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
● a passionate, positive, highly skilled and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision
● a non-class based role working closely with a supportive senior leadership team
● the opportunity to make a real difference to children’s life chances
● the opportunity to work with a clear values system, with pupils whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are recognised as a strength of the school
● opportunities to work with other schools
● performance management pay incentives
● a friendly and supportive staff who are driven and motivated by school improvement
Precise responsibilities will be negotiated and dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Aside from your qualifications, personality is very important to us, we look for inspirational teachers who leave a lasting impression on children for years to follow. If you are able to demonstrate exceptional standards of teaching and learning, with a passionate, enthusiastic, creative and dynamic attitude then we want to hear from you!
For an application form, job description and person specification, please contact Lynn Collard at the school office on 01908 373588 or via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org Visits to our school are encouraged.
Closing date: Monday 30th March 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 21st April 2020