Ash Manor School is a successful 11-16 mixed comprehensive judged as “good” by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on the journey to become outstanding.
Following the promotion of our previous Deputy to headship, we seek to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Deputy Headteacher.
You will be an excellent and innovative teacher who is able to demonstrate their track record as a strong, strategic leader who is committed to ensuring that all students achieve their potential. We are looking for an individual who will be tireless in their pursuit of excellence in all areas, creative and flexible in approach and solution focused.
- Be an outstanding classroom teacher.
- Have successful experience is a senior leadership role.
- Possess energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and inspire students and colleagues.
- Have outstanding organisation and communication skills.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further.
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme.
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff.
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
For further information and to apply please visit our website www.ashmanorschool.com/vacancies Please download an application form and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 29 January 2018.
Interview date: Monday 5 and Tuesday 6 February 2018.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.