Required for April or September 2018
Deputy Head with responsibility for leading Curriculum and Assessment (Salary Range 10-14 Leadership Scale)
William Davis Primary is a small school in the heart of one of London’s most distinct and fastest changing neighbourhoods. Our pupils work hard to meet the high standards we set for them; they strive to become creative, thoughtful individuals ready to take on the challenges of secondary school, and life. We are an inclusive school and strive to work flexibly and collaboratively in order to meet the needs of all our children.
We are looking for a Deputy Head who will:
- Be an active part of our Senior Management Team and Senior Leadership Team
- Assist the Headteacher in the effective running of the school
- Share the responsibility for monitoring and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
- Maintain high expectations and share responsibility for pupils’ behaviour
- Take a lead in assessment; and develop and monitor effective practice
- Take a lead in curriculum development; and support subject leaders
- Provide excellent models of teaching for all children and enjoy weekly teaching commitments
- Take a lead in parental engagement and develop and monitor our practice
We can offer you:
- A supportive staff team
- A broad range of CPD opportunities
- A motivated and ambitious senior leadership team
- Well behaved, engaged and motivated children
- Supportive parents and governors
Please download applications from the TES or school website.
Closing date: 12:00 noon 8th January 2018;
Interviews: Tuesday 16th January 2018
Contact admin by email at: email@example.com to arrange a visit to the school. Visits are planned for: the weeks of December 11th or 18th.
William Davis Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check .