We are seeking an exceptional leader to join our flourishing school at a crucial stage on the path to making The Emmbrook a truly exceptional school. If you believe that you have the skills and qualities needed to make your essential contribution then we would love to hear from you.
You will have a proven track record of inspiring others to reach challenging goals through effective communication and good judgement. You will be able to work successfully within a team and independently.
As Deputy Headteacher you will:
- Work in partnership with the Leadership Team to provide effective strategic leadership and operational management of the school.
- Share responsibility for driving up standards across the school.
- Embody and promote The Emmbrook’s FAIR values (family, ambition, integrity and respect) in all.
- Collaborate with colleagues from Circle Trust schools.
We have a strong ethos of care and support for students and staff. All colleagues are valued for their contribution to the success of our students.
- An ambitious learning community.
- Opportunities for personalised professional development.
- A supportive and forward looking staff.
- Well-motivated hardworking students.
- A calm and purposeful working environment.
The job description and application form can be found on the school website under ‘Our School – Vacancies’. Please email your application form to the given address to arrive before the closing date.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 5 March 2021.
Interview date: 18 & 19 March 2021.
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
The Emmbrook School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Emmbrook School is a co-educational 11-18 comprehensive school which has been at the heart of the community for over 50 years. We are a good school with the ambition to become a truly great school. Our mission is to secure our position as the fir...