Deputy Leader of KS3 Alternative Provision
Full Time, Term Time Only
Grade 5 £19,984-£22,714
Magnus Church of England Academy is seeking to appoint a Deputy Leader of KS3 Alternative Provision which supports students from Magnus and a number of local partner schools. The successful candidate will support the Leader of Alternative Provision and Assistant Principal for Behaviour in running our new provision. The provision is based on site but in a separate building. You will have a passion for engaging and supporting students and their families to enable them to make the best social, emotional and academic progress.
• To support the Alternative Provision Leader with the strategic vision and planning of the onsite Alternative Provision.
• To lead and oversee the provision when the Leader of Alternative Provision is at the Key Stage 4 Provision.
• To deliver mentoring and run courses that enable student progress and engagement.
Application packs with more details can be requested from:
www.magnusacademy.co.uk E: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Tuesday 28th September – 9am
Interviews to be held Friday 1st October
The Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS with barred check.
Magnus CofE Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Magnus Academy is a rapidly improving school, recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and on a journey to 'Outstanding'. Magnus is a mixed, non-selective, Church of England secondary school with sixth form situated in the beautiful riverside town of Ne...