Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join a nursery based in Westminster. This is a full time position to start ASAP, ideally on a permanent basis, however the nursery will consider different options. This nursery is a bilingual nursery, which also teaches Mandarin. The Deputy Manager doesn’t need to speak Mandarin but does need to be “culturally aware.” A benefit for a Deputy Manager joining this nursery, would be that the nursery is looking for someone who would like to become a manager in the near future.
About the Role
- Deputy Manager
- Full time role
- ASAP start
- Permanent position but open to other options if necessary
- Ideal candidate will have Level 3 or above Early Years Educational Qualification in any discipline (not essential)
- Would like someone who is wanting to progress into a manager in less than a year
- If a permanent role, salary will be between £24,000 - £26,000 PA
About the School
- A team of qualified and supportive staff dedicated to the children who attend
- Parent involvement is important to staff – regularly update families of their child’s growth and success
- Hold events for parents and families such as speech and language therapy sessions and paediatric first aid
- Offers holiday camps and after school clubs for children who attend nurseries that are only open term time
- Located in Westminster
In order to be considered for this role, the Deputy Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold either a minimum Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in either education or childcare
· Have recent experience working in nurseries and or primary schools in the UK (essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS168836.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.