Leadership Point L20 – L24
A fantastic opportunity to work in an outstanding inner-city school serving its community.
We have high expectations of senior leaders and our prospective applicant should read the senior leadership at Holyhead statement with the candidate information pack.
If you embrace challenge and want access to our senior leadership development opportunities, then this is for you. The relatively new team needs like-minded professionals who share our pride in the school's heritage and our ambitious plans for its future.
Teach What Matters…..
● We currently seeking an ambitious Deputy Principal to further raise standards at a high performing and outstanding (Ofsted) inner-city 11-18 Academy
We are looking for….
● Experienced Senior Leaders who embrace challenge and value changing lives in an area of high deprivation but high aspirations
● A dedicated professional who values align to our RSA commitments to arts, culture and creativity, the world beyond school and adolescent mental health
● Those who possess high-levels of communication skills, emotional intelligence and lead with integrity. We are a school community built on positive relationships.
● A strategic thinker who can turn policy into practice and ideas into impact
● A caring and empathetic leader who cares about enriching the lives of students and supporting and developing colleagues
● Someone with a high level of commitment to Safeguarding and Staff Wellbeing
● A confident leader who can deputise for the Principal and manage the school’s day to day operations
● Someone with a sense of humour who will further enhance the outstanding Senior Leadership Team
What we offer….
● A chance to join an ambitious school with outstanding outcomes for students and a genuine connection to the community it serves
● A specific opportunity to help further embed our values around Inclusion and the development of character
● A team of high performing staff who are proud of their school community and welcome the pursuit of excellence through innovation, creativity and a refusal to accept that human potential is limited
● A well resourced CPD programme supported by highly qualified peers and talented Governors
Our values are:
Leadership | Organisation | Resilience | Initiative | Communication
The Leadership Team at Holyhead have an outstanding track record. If you feel that you could add value and have the necessary energy, enthusiasm and sense of humour to join us then please contact Mr Yasir Idris, Human Resources Manager on email@example.com and ask for a Candidate Information Pack. Informal enquiries are most welcome. Applications should be made using the official Holyhead School application form with a covering letter attached of no more than 2 sides confirming arrangements have been made with your current employer to attend the interview on the date listed below.
Holyhead School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.
Closing date: Noon on 21 October 2019
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 23 October 2019