Job No: TCE277 Location: St Anthony's Catholic College - Deeragun
Position: Deputy Principal - Primary
Salary Range: $118,821 - $130,908
Tenure: Full-time, 5 Year Contract
Commencing Date: Term 1 2020
Closing Date: Friday 4th October 2019
St Anthony’s Catholic College is a P – 12 Catholic College that serves the rapidly growing northern suburbs precinct and aims to foster an authentic Catholic educational community based on Gospel values and the spirit of St Francis of Assisi. As a relatively young and growing College, we strive to provide a dynamic and vibrant educational environment which focuses on the needs of our students and which reflects a genuine partnership with families.
What we are looking for
We are seeking applications for Deputy Principal - Primary to commence within our College for a 5 Year Contract commencing in 2020.
The College has two campuses, this position will oversee the Primary Padua campus.
As the Deputy Principal, you will provide leadership and assist with the development of a clear educational philosophy grounded in faith and the Catholic tradition. You will assist with the management of the school in accordance with due reference to Catholic Education structures, processes, and practices, reporting directly to the Principal. The primary school has a current enrolment of 680 students.
Key leadership qualities and capabilities
- Displays confidence, curiosity, enthusiasm and optimism
- Displays emotional intelligence in working with individuals and groups
- Builds an inclusive, trusting community and cultivates productive working relationships
- Is an effective coach and able to develop your staff using effective feedback
What we offer
An attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive salary range: $118,821- $130,908 (depending on experience)
- Salary packaging options via REMSERV
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (if an employee co-contribution is made)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ Paid Parental Leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Induction and Professional Development Opportunities
- Wellbeing programs
How to apply
- Complete the application form
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a written response in no more than two pages to the following:
- What is your educational vision/philosophy?
- How will you foster the Catholic life and identity of the school?
- How will your leadership skills contribute to the success of the school?
Applications close 4pm Friday 4th October.
For a confidential conversation please contact Laurence Hosking on 07 4773 0900.
For further information regarding the remuneration package please contact TCEO Staffing Services email@example.com.
Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.