Peninsula Grammar School (PGS) is a coeducational school of excellence, which fosters the full and balanced development of each child. In caring for students and their learning, we encourage them to take up life’s challenges both at the School and beyond. The School values the inherent uniqueness of every individual and fosters the pursuit of excellence in each child.
Following the appointment of our current Deputy Principal, to the position of Head of School in Zurich, Switzerland, Peninsula Grammar, with the support of the Board of Directors, has reimagined its Senior Executive. The School will appoint a Deputy Principal - Staff commencing in January 2022.
DEPUTY PRINCIPAL – STUDENTS
Reporting to the Principal, The Deputy Principal – Students is responsible for maintaining and enhancing an exceptional student culture at the School. You will be passionately committed to contemporary best practice as it relates to student wellbeing and staff development and understand the culture of the School.
The successful candidate will possess:
- The ability to develop and mange student culture including oversight of the Behaviour Expectations Framework
- A demonstrated understanding of and interest in key social and developmental issues impacting adolescent boys and girls
- Knowledge of and experience in practical application and a commitment to restorative practices to achieve positive outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to create and lead high performing teams
- A demonstrated commitment to professional and lifelong learning
A full position description and information pack for candidates and can be found below.
The successful candidates will be inspired, driven and motivated leaders, with an outstanding teaching and leadership record with recognised management and organisational skills. They will display excellent interpersonal and relationship management attributes with well developed presentation skills and a willingness to lead change.
How to Apply:
Applications, including the contact details of two referees, should be addressed to the Principal and emailed to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 24 September 2021.
Please direct any queries relating to this position to:
Tel: (03) 9788 7806
Peninsula Grammar School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 18 years
Peninsula Grammar School is a mixed, selective, Anglican, independent, all-through school in Victoria, serving students from the ages of 3-18. The all-through school is situated in Mt Eliza and has approximately 1,450 pupils on roll.