LEARNING SUPPORT TEACHER
TLR 2a (£2,757) + SEN 1 (£2,270)
Required for April or September 2021, a qualified teacher with SEN experience to join our Inclusion team. Preference will be given to applicants with experience of pupils with ASD.
The Heathland is a multi-ethnic mixed 11-18 community school. Preliminary visits are welcome.
• The person appointed will join a cohesive team led by an Assistant Head and SENCO
• The school employs TAs and Learning Mentors within the Inclusion Team
• Pupils of all abilities make exceptional progress
• “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted)
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under ‘Vacancies’ on the school website www.heathland.hounslow.sch.uk. Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: Thursday 21st January 2020
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The Heathland School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years