We are looking for an exceptional and enthusiastic individual to take a lead in creating, developing, implementing and managing the schools communication strategies in order to support the achievement of the School’s strategic objectives.
Our perfect candidate would be;
• Educated to A level or above, including a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grade C in English and Maths. • A degree, preferably in a related subject.
• Relevant experience of design work and marketing.
• Using a broad range of media, including print, digital and social media.
• Experience of developing digital and print communications.
• Content management systems, particularly for online communications platforms.
• Using SEO effectively with proven results.
• Experience of working in or with schools will be an advantage.
If this is you come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 160 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.
Download an application pack from our website www.moseley.bham.sch.uk or contact Emma Holland, PA to Headteacher, on 0121 566 6441.
Closing date: 8am on Monday 16th July 2018 Interviews date:
First interviews will be held on Thursday 19th July 2018 Completed applications should be returned to Emma Holland, PA to Headteacher, Moseley School and Sixth Form, Wake Green Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9UU or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an accompanying letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role.