POST TITLE: Design & Technology (Creative) Technician - to cover Maternity Leave to December 2019
SALARY: Grade 4 (£16,989.00 full time equivalent)
HOURS OF WORK: 30 Hours Per Week. Term Time
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Creative
CLOSING DATE: 18th January 2019
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Design & Technology Technician to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of committed staff striving to create an excellent secondary school. We are looking for a dedicated Design & Technology Technician to assist with the general maintenance of our Creative department and who can assist in inspiring and supporting all departments to display work creatively.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have experience of technician support in a school environment,
- have experience of working effectively with secondary aged pupils,
- have a clear understanding of classroom roles and responsibilities,
- have an interest in and be skilled in display,
- be committed to Humphrey Perkins ethos of high expectations and no excuses,
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of Students
For further details please see attached the recruitment pack and letter from our Principals.
For more information or to arrange a tour of our school please contact Deb Phillips Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to made via the TES portal and include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, no longer than two sides of A4.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.