Applications are invited for a Design and Technology Teacher at an Independent coeducational Christian school located in the Illawarra Region of New South Wales. It is approximately 2 hours’ drive from Sydney. The school offers comprehensive education to students that includes opportunities to develop individual abilities and talents both in and out of the classroom setting.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary 12-month contract
• Commencing January 2021
• Teaching Years 7-11 Design and Technology including Graphics
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #TES2012-546761 SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2012-546761 SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Illawarra region, NSW