Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Design and Technology for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s Inner West. This school offers extensive co-curricular opportunities and outstanding facilities to its staff and students. This exciting opportunity is to start in April 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-12 Design & Technology
- Full-time, temporary contract for Term 2
- Position to commence 30th April 2018
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Reputable and prestigious Independent school easily accessible by car, public bus and train
- Provides its staff with outstanding resources, a values driven culture and a commitment to continued professional learning and development.
- Comprehensive range of staff benefits including generous remuneration package in relation to experience, on site health centre, use of all sporting facilities and mentoring from some of the most respected educators in Australia
- State of the art Design and Technology workrooms featuring milling machines
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be a qualified Secondary Design and Technology Teacher (qualification recognised in Australia)
- Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525905SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525905SM – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.