Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking Design and Technology Teacher, specialising in Resistant Materials, that thrives for excellence to join a popular secondary school located in North West London. The chosen Design and Technology Teacher will be joining a school with impressive results across the board, generally above the national average. Ofsted rated this school “Outstanding” with special praise of the quality of teaching and senior management team. The successful Design and Technology Teacher will be expected to maintain this level of excellence. There are opportunities for career development and management positions at this wonderful school. The position will commence ASAP on a long-term basis, which could lead to a permanent offer.
About the Role
- Design and Technology Teacher with Resistant Materials experience is preferable
- Full time class teaching responsibilities
- Opportunity to progress to Head of Subject
- Full time starting from September 2018
- £130 - £190 Per day (depending on experience)
About the School
- Large oversubscribed secondary school
- Multi-faith and multicultural school with distinctive Christian ethos
- Ofsted rated “Outstanding” during its most recent inspection
- Modern classrooms with state of the art equipment
- Career development and management opportunities
- Hardworking leadership team going above and beyond to make sure the school stays “Outstanding“
- Amazing transport links, bus stops and access to the underground are less than 1 minute walk
In order to be considered for this role, the Design and Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years is essential
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH18895.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.