We are looking for a highly organised and motivated person who can support the Design & Technology Department in preparing lessons and creating resources. The successful candidate will also ensure that equipment is maintained and that health and safety issues are addressed. Experience of working in a workshop or technical industrial setting or a trade background is essential.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for all staff.
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• Excellent Pension Scheme (LGPS)
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
A National teaching and support school with a specialism in the arts, Glenthorne High School is a mixed comprehensive academy with 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.
The Willow Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. We are committed to protecting our pupils and staff and therefore have a rigorous recruitment process which includes assessing candidates’ suitability to work with children. We expect all staff to share this commitment and hold an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.