To help us achieve our vision and mission and establish a thriving and positive working culture, we are looking for high-calibre and ambitious candidates to join us for Design Manager role.
The Partnerships division manage relationships with individual leaders, schools and the wider education system and is made from three teams;
- Marketing & Communications leads on attracting and retaining the very best participants to our programmes, communications to engage and inform stakeholders and relationship management of government bodies.
- School Partnerships manages relationships with individual leaders, schools and the wider education system, with a focus on the areas of the country most in need of support. This team support programme participants with tailored care throughout their programme journey from application and assessment to alumni.
- Business Development and Fundraising develops new programmes and products, build partnerships with funders and support long-term sustainability.
The Programmes division designs and delivers high quality development for teachers and leaders. The division is made from five departments:
- Learning Design shapes the curriculum and content for all programmes
- Teaching Programmes leads programmes supporting teachers and leaders to improve the quality of their and others teaching, including our innovative whole school Transforming Teaching programme
- School Leadership supports school leaders to drive change and whole school improvement, at middle leadership and headship, including our flagship Teaching Leaders and Future Leaders programmes.
- Executive Programmes works with Executive headteachers and Multi Academy Trust CEO’s, who want to transform their schools and deliver MAT-wide impact.
- Programme Operations provides logistics and delivery support for the division, manage the accreditation of programmes and oversee research and evaluation.
Operations ensure that the organisation operates effectively. The division is made from four teams;
- Executive Assistants collaboratively enable Directors across the organisation and have responsibility for ensuring that our governance structures are adhered to.
- Finance develops annual budgets and forecast future expenditure, as well as ensuring that day to day expenditure is tracked and approved.
- Human Resources is responsible for our people, from recruitment, development opportunities and support for all employees throughout their time with us.
- Technology ensures that the organisation has the technology that teams need to perform effectively, this includes both internal systems and those used by our participants.
- Data and Continuous Improvement works collaboratively to ensure that the organisation has the data and processes to work effectively and make decisions, and supports
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies please email email@example.com with the following:
- An up-to-date CV, no more than two pages in length
- A cover letter – up to one page – which must include why you are interested in the role and any dates you are unavailable for interview
- Equality monitoring form in the attached document.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
For any questions or queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The expected timeline for assessment of applicants is as follows:
- Interview held on 21st January 2018 via Video Conference (Zoom)
- Second round interviews 28th January 2019 (London office)
Please note, you will need to be available on these dates.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society, as such we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, and this includes the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our newly merged organisation.