Our client school is the largest school in the Middle East. We boast of three campuses with over 5,000 students and 400 teachers. We are pleased to announce the opening of the role of Design Teacher. This is a full-time position teaching Design to students in grades 6 - 10, with the possibility of teaching IB DP Design Technology in the future. The successful candidate needs to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability and desire to work collaboratively with all community constituents, including students, parents, and administration.
- Design Teacher - INT#2101-547200SC
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Design, ICT, Art, or related Degree in Education required
- IB Program experience; Information Technology, Mechanical Design, or Model Design experience preferred
- 3 years relevant teaching experience preferred
- Full Time, 2 year contract commencing August 2021, with option to renew for one and two year periods after initial contract has expired
- Hold Teacher Certification
- Relevant Police Checks
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Proven skills in designing, implementing and evaluating differentiated learning experiences for students
- Proven skills in using ICT to improve student engagement and learning
- Tax-free salary paid in local currency
- Yearly roundtrip ticket to home country
- International health insurance
- Furnished apartment with all utilities included
- Second year contract bonus
- Professional development allowance
- Supportive Team
- Career growth and progression for staff
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the role.
Alternatively, click ‘APPLY NOW' below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please note: If at this time your application does not align with the positions we have available, you may not hear back from us immediately. However, we have new international teaching jobs for placement coming in, and your application may help us place you in a role in the near future. If you do wish to speak with us at any stage in regards to your application please feel free to call us on 1800 734 758.
Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Tes smartRecruitment International