Vision for Education are seeking to appoint Design Technology teacher to work with a school in Manchester after the starting immediately until July 2019.
The candidate needs to have experience or knowledge of teaching OCR Engineering to Key stage 4 also delivering DT and Resistant materials to KS3. There will also be BTEC Construction with support.
The school is part of an educational trust and looking to appoint someone who is enthusiastic, dynamic and able to be part of a team. They will need to have relative and recent experience of teaching Design Technology and confident of delivering lessons that are engaging.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
· Experience of teaching Design Technology specifically engineering
· Enthusiastic, professional and committed with marking, planning and preparation
· Confident with classroom management
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Manchester Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact David Williams (0161 273 7111) firstname.lastname@example.org , Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant, at the Manchester branch.