St. Aloysius’ College is a successful North Islington R.C. Comprehensive school based in Highgate. We take pride in our friendly and inclusive school community with its commitment to supporting pupils and staff in achieving their full potential.
We are looking for a dedicated Design & Technology Technician to start immediately to assist with the general maintenance of our Design Technology department and provide support for staff and students.
Our ideal candidate will meet all or most of the following:
· Have experience of technician support in a school environment,
· Have experience of working effectively with secondary aged pupils,
· Have a clear understanding of classroom roles and responsibilities,
· Have an interest in and be skilled in display
· Be an experienced Technician (ideally Secondary school experience) or prepared to undergo training.
· Be creative and innovative to engage students in a class
· Passionate about Design and young people
· Have ambition and tenacity
· Encourage students to reach their full potential
· Have an awareness of Health and Safety in a workshop.
St. Aloysius’ College is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
How to apply: An application form is attached and is also available via the school’s website http://www.sta.islington.sch.uk/. Please email your completed application to Debbie McDonagh at: email@example.com