Designated Safeguarding and Wellbeing Lead
37 hours/week, Term Time + 10 days, Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
The Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a resourceful and highly effective Designated Safeguarding and Wellbeing Lead who is committed to developing Harris Church of England Academy.
A recent Ofsted report stated:
• “The school has a caring ethos and ensures that pupils are well looked after and kept safe”
• “Leaders are preparing pupils well for life in modern Britain”
• “Pupils are proud of their school, which is calm and orderly at all times”
• “Pupils’ relationships with one another and staff are positive and respectful”
• “The actions taken by leaders to improve behaviour have resulted in a calmer climate for learning”.
• Committed to the well-being and pastoral care of children, including the protection and safeguarding of children?
• Experienced as a current Deputy or Designated Safeguarding Lead?
• Experienced in dealing with multi-agencies to provide the best outcomes for pupils?
• Able to demonstrate a track record in developing programmes that support improved outcomes for students?
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record of leadership, impacting on whole school outcomes;
• Up to date on the issues surrounding young people with a proven track record of delivering on improving attendance, behavior and outcomes.
Closing Date for Applications: Midnight, Sunday, 31 January 2021
Interview Date: To be arranged
Harris CofE Academy