Fixed term contract in the first instance
Do you enjoy engaging with people? Putney High School is looking for a proactive, organised and energetic individual to join its team responsible for fundraising and external relations.
As Development Officer, you will assist in implementing the school’s development and communications strategy.
The successful candidate will play a central part in building and maintaining positive relationships across our community, most notably with donors, alumnae and parents, so outstanding communication skills are paramount.
You should also possess excellent IT, administrative and organisational skills, including in the organisation of high quality events.
If you are a positive and collaborative team player, who can bring a creative and enthusiastic approach to the School’s development strategy, we would love to hear from you.
About the School
Established in 1893, the School is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employments
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021, applications to be received by 9.00am.
First round interviews will be held virtually before Monday 27th September 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Putney High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Putney High School is located on a green and leafy site close to the heart of Putney. Spacious lawns surrounded by flowerbeds, shrubs and trees create a tranquil and secluded environment.
We are a school with a family ethos where each girl encou...