£18,840 - £22,508 (dependent upon skills and experience)
Are you a marketing professional, passionate about all things digital, with a keen interest in the land and environment sectors and looking to step up in your next role? This post offers the chance to create great campaigns which capture our audiences’ attention and get them excited about joining Sparsholt College as a student. You will be maintaining and developing our strong online presence through our websites, online advertising and social media platforms. Responsible to the Marketing Manager you will be the Marketing Team’s account manager for Sparsholt College maintaining and developing relationships with all our specialists in areas like Equine, Agriculture, Gamekeeping and Animal Management. This role will be based primarily at the Sparsholt campus.
You’ll be a proactive and enthusiastic person with significant digital marketing skills and proven experience of working across all on online channels. Ideally you will be familiar with the education environment and ready to build internal relationships to help get our message across in multiple competitive markets.
This is a great opportunity to join our friendly and hard-working Marketing Team whilst developing your experience and professional practice. We look forward to hearing from you if you’d like to join us and put your talents to work!
Closing Date: 14 October 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider