Bicester Learning Academy has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, solution focused and technically-skilled individual to join our trust as Digital Learning and GSuite Officer. In this role, you will ensure the continued delivery of a high quality IT service that enables effective teaching and learning, and to provide excellent technical and management support with particular responsibility for Google Apps for Education and e-safety. You will support the management and maintenance of the academy’s online platform, helping to instil industry (IT) and sector (education) best practice.
This is a permanent position of 37 hours per week for 52 weeks per year. The Digital Learning and GSuite Officer is part of our Central Academy Services who work across all academy sites, currently Glory Farm Primary School and The Cooper School. This is a Grade 10 position, with a current starting salary of £30,507 per annum.
- competitive salary;
- an excellent pension scheme;
- regular training opportunities;
- friendly and supportive colleagues;
- an energetic, vibrant and diverse environment where everyone is valued.
In return the successful candidate will have:
- advanced experience of Google Apps for education and configuration at domain level;
- an ability to work in a reactive environment whilst under pressure and maintain a professional and organised structure. Experience in crisis communication management and resolution;
- previous experience in a similar role or equivalent;
- meticulous administration, project management and planning skills with the ability to run multiple parallel projects on-time and to budget, meeting targets and deadlines;
- an ability to organise, prioritise and plan work effectively;
- knowledge and experience of working with Apple iPad, iOS configurator, Apps and their deployment;
- experience of core infrastructure management including VMware and wired and wireless networking;
- tact, sensitivity and the ability to handle confidential material with discretion;
- an ability to communicate succinctly, effectively and attractively both orally and in writing;
- an understanding of national and local developments in the school curriculum;
- e-safety experience and knowledge of incident handling.
To find out more about our academy visit www.bicesterlearningacademy.co.uk
Please contact Human Resources with any questions by telephone on (01869) 362697 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 14th October 2019, 9am
Bicester Learning Academy have the right to interview and appoint at any time throughout this recruitment process. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Bicester Learning Academy is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Details of the Academy’s policies relating to the Employment of Ex-Offenders and the Secure Storage, Handling, Use, Retention and Disposal of Disclosure and Barring Certificates and Disclosure information are included within the recruitment pack.